Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Excitment City!



I am really excited. There are quite a few big things going on at the moment with my recordings going on adverts and in computer games etc. But also alot of music I've recorded being released!

Earlier in the month Bearcat finally got around to releasing their album and we took a trip down to Wellington and Christchurch the other weekend. I was quite disappointed to have to leave the tour party to go on to Dunedin without me but I came back to Auckland and played a lovely show with Grace Lawry.

Well this coming weekend Artisan Guns are having a release party at Cassette no9 on the friday and Great North are having their EP release party on the Saturday at the Wine Cellar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails